Have IT needs that fluctuate month to month? CVM gives you expertise when you need it, without adding to your fixed costs.
With an average of 17 years of IT experience, our consultants know the best practices and have been “in the trenches.”
Focused on People
Instead of focusing purely on IT, we see the bigger picture of making technology work for your business and for your people.
How it Works
We approach consulting projects with a proven process: “ALIGN”:
- AAlignment on the current issues, and the desired future outcomes. Ensure that all parties have a clear understanding of the business goals and how technology can help achieve those outcomes.
- LListen to communication at all levels. Make the connection between executive goals and the individual needs of end-users.
- IImplement a high-value, moderate effort solution to one portion of the problem to generate an early win and create confidence that the issue can be truly solved.
- GGrow the impact through further cycles of: assessment, prioritization and implementation, focusing on the original area of opportunity.
- NNew opportunities are tackled as they become apparent through the former steps.
CVM clients leveraging our consulting services have seen the following benefits:
- Identification and resolution of IT risks they did not realize existed
- Improved view of technology among the employees of the business
- Reduced downtime
- Enhanced preparation in the event of a disaster or a cyber attack
- Reduction in overall costs
We are always happy to have more in-depth discussions about your projects and needs. Want to set up a call to see what CVM consulting could do for your business? Drop us a line.
Reasons to Consider CVM Consulting
The Power of “I’ve seen this before.”
Having an expert who has likely seen a given issue or opportunity many times before leads to enormous improvements in efficiency. With consultants experienced in a wide variety of situations and with the knowledge of our entire team behind them, CVM specialists bring a wealth of insight.
Commitment to Excellence
We’ve all seen a job done halfway, a tough problem that – frankly – just made the person responsible give up. IT is fundamentally difficult, always evolving, and requires a certain dogged earnestness to truly do it right. This commitment to excellence is is CVM’s single biggest differentiator.
Deep Experience Across Industries
Having been in business for over 28 years, we have clients in nearly every industry. This allows us to share best practices tailored to your unique environment, both lessons learned from your sector and relevant insights from other sectors.