Reduce IT Risk
With CVM IaaS, your data and server instances can be backed up and replicated to our DR facility, ensuring total peace of mind.
Focus on Applications
Managing infrastructure, with the headache it entails, is done. Focus on moving your business forward, not just keeping the lights on.
If you need more horsepower, we can seamlessly scale your environment’s storage or compute resources without headache or new hardware.
How it Works
To begin assessing an IaaS solution using CVM’s cloud, we use the following process:
- 1Assessment of needs and goals. Will infrastructure as a service provide the best performance and value for your desired outcomes?
- 2Assessment of your current environment. We will ask for information on your servers, virtual machines, total data volume, and applications.
- 3Solutions presentation. We will analyze the information you have provided and supply a set of options, along with our recommendation.
- 4Smooth implementation that doesn’t affect users. Having performed migrations many times in the past, we understand how to move your infrastructure over piecemeal, so the change is transparent to users.
- 5Ongoing support and expertise. We manage and support your infrastructure, and are always available if needs arise.
CVM clients utilizing infrastructure as a service (IaaS) have seen the following benefits:
- Elimination of time spent managing infrastructure, allowing it to be re-allocated to other projects to accelerate the business.
- Significant reduction in IT risk, as infrastructure is now backed up and replicated to a disaster recovery remote site.
- Cost savings when all-in cost of ownership is assessed.
- Dramatically increased ease of scaling infrastructure storage and compute resources.
- CVM’s expertise as a partner available for consultation in other areas of the business.
Built from the Ground Up for Security and Reliability
Want to set up a call to see what cloud infrastructure as a service could do for your business? Drop us a line.
Reasons to Consider Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Pay for Only What You Need
Instead of buying hardware with “room to grow” and thus paying for resources you don’t yet need, IaaS allows you to scale up or down as requirements change. Without excess capacity, you’ll have more budget to move the organization forward.
Eliminate Upfront Capital Expense
IaaS removes the need to purchase costly IT hardware upfront, cutting your capital expenditures and freeing up cash for operations. You’ll no longer have to choose between making a major outlay of cash and taking on debt by financing a purchase.
CVM’s secure, wholly-owned data center is built from the ground up for high availability with redundant power, cooling and connectivity. Make outages and midnight calls a thing of the past.