Best of Both Worlds
Maintain all the control of choosing and owning a piece of dedicated hardware, with the convenience, reliability and security that comes with CVM’s data center.
Backup & DR Available
If data protection is a priority, your data and virtual machines can be backed up and replicated to CVM’s offsite DR facility for added safety.
Save the expense of creating your own high-availability data center with redundant connectivity, power and cooling. Simply leverage CVM’s data center.
How it Works
We approach hardware and software selection advisory with a proven process:
- 1Pre-Config. CVM can supply an IP address to allow you to pre-configure your hardware.
- 2Physical Firewall Provided. CVM can provide a physical firewall to protect your equipment.
- 3Transfer. Your team packages the equipment to send to CVM, and we set it up within our data center upon arrival.
- 4Remote Assistance. CVM technicians are available to help you through the setup process to ensure everything is working correctly.
CVM clients using co-location have seen the following benefits:
- Reduction in costs compared with building and managing their own data center
- Improvement in uptime, as redundant connectivity, power and cooling are built in
- Rapid resolution of issues if a piece of equipment has a troubleshooting need such as a reboot, as CVM technicians are on-site, less than 50 feet away from our data center.
We are happy to share more detailed information on our environment and services, and to learn more about your needs. Want to set up a call to see CVM co-location could do for your business? Drop us a line.
Reasons to Consider CVM Co-Location
Power & Cost Savings of the Cloud
Colocation in the CVM data center means you’ll never need to worry about the components surrounding your equipment again. Outages are no longer a problem, as everything in our facility is redundant and built for high availability.
Control of On-Premise
Simultaneously, you have the control of owning your own physical, dedicated hardware, which is spec’d to meet your exact needs. This blend of convenience and control is what our co-location customers find most compelling.
Peace of Mind
The confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing your equipment is operating within a secure, best-practices environment cannot be overstated. With the option to have CVM create redundant copies of your data and virtual machines, or even replicate them to our DR facility, you will never have to worry about downtime or data loss arising from the infrastructure side.